How to register as a landlord in North Lanarkshire
- Complete the registration form on line. Or contact North Lanarkshire Council on 01698 403150.
- You can pay on line with a debit card or request an invoice. You can also request an invoice or pay over the phone with a debit or credit card by calling us at the number on the right. The principal fee is £55, with a further 20% payable on each property that you let. Some landlords may be eligible for discounts.
- If you prefer to submit a paper application, please call us to request a form. When your form is completed, please sign it and send it, with the correct fee to the address on the right.
- When we have received your form and payment and been able to determine that you are a 'fit and proper' person to let properties, then we will confirm our approval of your registration.
- Your registration is valid for three years, after which you should renew it. In the interim, you must inform us of any changes that occur to your property(ies) or status.