Cumbernauld 10K & Children's 1K - Broadwood Stadium
10:00 am 14th Sep - 1:00 am 1st Jan
Get your family and friends behind you and sign up now! A day of family fun and activities for all - bouncy castles, face painting, tri golf, a climbing wall and much more.
- The 10k will start at 10am prompt.
- The 1k will start at 10:05am immediately after the start of the 10k.
- Participants for both events should be at the stadium for 09:30 am.
- Minimum age for 10k participants is 16 years, on the day of the run
- Race packs, including race numbers, will be sent out in the four weeks leading up to the event.
- The 1k is open to children in Primaries 5, 6 or 7 in August this year.
- For reasons of safety we cannot accept entries from people on roller-blades, in beds, wheel-barrows, pushchairs, unicycles, prams, baby joggers etc.
- No pets, dogs, or horses.
Download your registration form, or alternatively call 01236 437756.
Early bird fee available until 1st August. All registrations must be received by Friday 29th August 2008.
This year's event is being run by North Lanarkshire Council in partnership with North Lanarkshire Leisure and NHS Lanarkshire. It is sponsored by Strathmore Water, Campsies Centre Cumbernauld and Cumbernauld News, with additional support from Asda Cumbernauld and Tesco Extra Cumbernauld.
Why not run the race for charity?
The Scottish Spina Bifida Association, which is based in Cumbernauld, supports over 3000 children, young people and adults across Scotland affected by spina bifida, hydrochephalus and allied conditions.
To find out how to run the Cumbernauld 10k in support of the Spina Bifida Association, call 01236 794 508 or email email@example.com