The corporate procurement team
The corporate procurement team is responsible for:
- Putting in place corporate arrangements for the purchase of common use goods and services on behalf of all services.
- Providing a procurement support and review service to individual service areas and in support of individual strategic contracts.
- Developing procurement strategy, policies and procedures.
- The co-ordination and consistency within the procurement process.
- Delivering appropriate e-procurement solutions.
- Fostering internal cross service collaboration and collaboration with other public bodies.
- Linking with and actively supporting the activities of Scotland Excel and the National Procurement Centre of Expertise.
- Linking with other councils and government on all procurement related matters.